Sunday 3 November 2013

Picture Your Life at Close To my Heart!

New Consultant Promotion

Close To My Heart just announced a fabulous new campaign!  

When you sign-up as a new CTMH Consultant between 1st November - 15th December 2013 you could receive more than $400.00 in products and supplies for only $124.00.  You will also receive commission on your sales and become a member of my vibrant HEART & CRAFT team and receive amazing support and guidance from me.
November Campaign: Picture Your Life at Close To My Heart!

Beginning 1 November Close To My Heart begins an incredible recruiting opportunity, unique Constant Campaign, and product sneak-peek all rolled into one huge offer! 


From 1st November - 15th December 2013, new Consultants who sign-up may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must remit $750 in commissionable personal sales by 31 March 2014.

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x 12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $42 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants!
  





CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT KIT INCLUDE:

Workshops on the Go™ Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit
My Crush™ Modville Book
My Crush™ Besties Assortment
My Acrylix™ Reel Life
My Acrylix™ Urban Alphabet
My Acrylix™ Dotted Love
Black Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Sponge Daubers
Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
3" × 3" My Acrylix™ Block
2" × 6" My Acrylix™ Block
My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner
My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber
Originals Card Confidence Program™
Reflections™ Scrapbook Program
10 Product Launch Guide
25 Customer Order Forms
25 Hostess Rewards Forms
Close To My Heart Colour Swatches
5 Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set
My Acrylix® A Huge Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment