Sunday 25 August 2013

Be In On The Ground-Floor


Join my team and be in on the ground-floor of a business in scrapbooking, cardmaking, papercraft, and stamping that has not been available in New Zealand or Australia before now.

Sign-up in my team before the 30th September and go in the draw to win an exclusive CTMH stamp set not available in New Zealand.

As a member of my team you will be part of a motivated and innovative group of consultants.  You will have exclusive access to my team training and extra support from me in one of my fields of expertise, computer technology.  This will include the internet, social media, studio J and much much more.

You don't have to live in the same town as me to be apart of my team.  You will get full training and support through videos, conference calls and visits from me.

The kit that will be available to order from 28th August is priced at $124 and has a retail value of more than $370.


The kit contents may be varied from time to time dependent on product availability.


In order for you to remain an active Consultant, you must sell a minimum of $750 in commissionable sales each calendar quarter.   Should you fall short of the minimum requirement of $750 in commissionable sales per calendar quarter, you will become a Junior Consultant.  As a Junior Consultant, you will receive a 10% discount on all product orders.  To remain a Junior Consultant you must  submit commissionable sales of at least $250 per calendar quarter.


Sign up and be in to win this Exclusive Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment